Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 21, 2017

EBISU: Kicho for a great dish of gyoza and bottled beer! Very old skool... no foreigner spotting here.

I'm a huge fan of great gyoza and quite hesitant to enter this restaurant as it was so old skool and I have never seen any foreigners dine here.



It was steaming HOT in here! But I guess that can be part of the appeal... goes well with cold beer.



Great thing about this gyoza was it was very meaty... usually there are more veggies in gyoza at regular spots.

Mix the different sauces for dipping.

I'll probably be back again but it was just sooo hot in here... no AC?

Restaurant: Kicho Ebisu branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西1-2-7 幸ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 1-2-7
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/ht8frwwoYfG2

吉兆 恵比寿店, 中華料理, 中華麺, 餃子, 恵比寿, Japan, Japanese, TOkyo, Sony RX100, pot stickers, tokyobelly, dumplings, chinese, ramen, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment